· A resident in the W165 N11500 block of Abbey Court reported someone stole a 110-quart cooler out of her open garage sometime between June 14 and June 15.
· The driver of a purple 2004 Dodge Intrepid left without paying for $60 of gas at Kwik Trip, W188 N10963 Maple Road, at about 1:35 p.m. on Tuesday, June 24.
· An unknown person shoplifted a cart filled with 60 bottles of liquor at Pick N Save, N112 W16200 Mequon Road, and then fled in a red Ford Explorer at about 2:05 p.m. on Wednesday, June 25.
· An employee reported an unknown male and female shoplifted 24 boxes of Zantac at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., and then fled in a silver 2000 Olsmobile Alero at about 5:55 p.m. on Wednesday, June 25. The stolen merchandise was left behind and recovered by the store.
· A 30-year-old man was arrested for theft after he stole a boy's bicycle outside Walgreen's, W156 N11261 Pilgrim Road, at about 3:45 p.m. on Thursday, June 26. Police also found the suspect had stolen merchandise from Dollar Tree and Walgreens in his possession. The stores chose not to pursue retail theft charges and all the stolen items were returned.
· Four unknown people, two males and two females, shoplifted two bottles of liquor at Sendik's, N112 W15800 Mequon Road, and then fled in a 1999 red Ford Explorer at about 8:50 p.m. on Sunday, June 29. The same vehicle was involved in the theft of 60 bottles of liquor at Pick N Save on Wednesday, June 25, and police are investigating.
· A 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and underage drinking and an 18-year-old man was arrested for underage drinking after the car they were riding in was pulled over for traffic in the 2900 block of South 167 at about 3 a.m. on Sunday, June 22.
· A 40-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, operating after revocation and a probation violation during a gas drive-off investigation at the Germantown BP, W156 N11190 Pilgrim Road, at about 5:50 p.m. on Sunday, June 22.
· A 21-year-old man was arrested for drugged driving, possession of drug paraphernalia and was taken into custody for having a felony warrant through the Washington County Sheriff's Department during a traffic stop on Lilac Lane and Willow Wood Drive at about 11:55 p.m. on Thursday, June 26.
· A 22-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Mequon Road and Squire Drive at about midnight on Sunday, June 29.
· A 25-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and bail jumping after receiving a report that he was using heroin at a residence in the W157 N11400 block of Hilbert Lane at about 10:50 p.m. on Sunday, June 29.
· A 23-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving on Highway 41 and Freistadt Road at about 2:55 a.m. on Monday, June 23. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A 22-year-old woman was arrested for drunken driving on Division and Pioneer roads at about 2 a.m. on Tuesday, June 24. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A resident reported someone broke out the back window of her vehicle while it was parked in the W140 N11000 block of Country Aire Drive sometime between the evening hours of June 23 and 11 a.m. June 24.
· A 30-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct/battery after a physical assault in the N108 W15900 block of Hudson Drive at about 6 p.m. on Tuesday, June 24.
· An attorney for Airgas, W185 N11300 Whitney Drive, called police on Wednesday, June 25, to report a former female employee defrauded the company out of $142,000 while she was employed by the company and police are investigating.
· A citizen called police to report the American flag was being flown upside-down at Germantown Mobil, N96 W17500 County Line Road, at about 2:05 p.m. on Sunday, June 29. The caller was told that Mobil is a private business and there wasn't anything police could do.
· A resident in the N108 W15300 block of Honeysuckle Lane called police to report a raccoon fell into his pool and he was unable to get it out at about 6 p.m. on Sunday, June 29. An officer responded to the home and removed the raccoon.
Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 21 rescue calls and three fire calls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 27
- Police report: Jan. 20