A decision is still at least a few weeks away on the 2014-15 teacher compensation plan in the Germantown School District.
The board has contracted Verisight to assist with putting the plan together, and according to School Board Vice President Sarah Larson it is still a work in progress.
"Verasight was tasked with putting together a preliminary model," so it's still a working target," she said. Currently Director of Human Resources Cynthia Coley is working with Director of Ric Ericksen to put together numbers that will ultimately be refined in a finalized proposal by Verisight, Larson said.
The personell committee meets again April 30 to discuss the model and could at that point make a recommendation to the board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Longtime Germantown trustee Al Vanderheiden bids farewell to board, thanks community
- Longtime Germantown Fire Captain resigns, leaves for new role
- Participants needed for Relay for Life May 29, 30
- Aurora to complete $38 million conversion of Germantown offices into clinic
- Germantown standards development could take up to seven years
- Germantown School Board members call modular classrooms a "Band-Aid"
- Germantown school district survey yields support for pool, solutions to overcrowding
- Gehl Sponsorship takes Germantown performing arts pavilion a big step closer to becoming a reality
- Waukesha, Washington counties at "very high" fire danger risk