A decision is still at least a few weeks away on the 2014-15 teacher compensation plan in the Germantown School District.
The board has contracted Verisight to assist with putting the plan together, and according to School Board Vice President Sarah Larson it is still a work in progress.
"Verasight was tasked with putting together a preliminary model," so it's still a working target," she said. Currently Director of Human Resources Cynthia Coley is working with Director of Ric Ericksen to put together numbers that will ultimately be refined in a finalized proposal by Verisight, Larson said.
The personell committee meets again April 30 to discuss the model and could at that point make a recommendation to the board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mud run to raise funds for teacher grants in Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown school board moves forward on Rockfield expansion (1)
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown High School ranks fifth in state by U.S. News and World Report
- Road construction season affects more than Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls
- First Bank Financial Centre of Menomonee Falls gives back to community
- Road construction season has started in Germantown
- Mai Fest hits Germantown, May 15-17
- 225 So Mia Famiglia brings old favorites to new location in downtown Waukesha