A decision is still at least a few weeks away on the 2014-15 teacher compensation plan in the Germantown School District.
The board has contracted Verisight to assist with putting the plan together, and according to School Board Vice President Sarah Larson it is still a work in progress.
"Verasight was tasked with putting together a preliminary model," so it's still a working target," she said. Currently Director of Human Resources Cynthia Coley is working with Director of Ric Ericksen to put together numbers that will ultimately be refined in a finalized proposal by Verisight, Larson said.
The personell committee meets again April 30 to discuss the model and could at that point make a recommendation to the board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Habitat for Humanity Opens ReStore in Germantown
- Community Calendar: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Facebook buy-sell-trade groups making difference in Falls, Germantown
- Police searching for 2 men for armed robbery at Craigslist sale
- Germantown to consider long-term plan for downtown district
- Germantown Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Germantown Plan Commission applauds design proposal
- Department of Transportation prepares for full closure of Highway 41
- Germantown school district seeks to continue improving ACT scores
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options