A decision is still at least a few weeks away on the 2014-15 teacher compensation plan in the Germantown School District.
The board has contracted Verisight to assist with putting the plan together, and according to School Board Vice President Sarah Larson it is still a work in progress.
"Verasight was tasked with putting together a preliminary model," so it's still a working target," she said. Currently Director of Human Resources Cynthia Coley is working with Director of Ric Ericksen to put together numbers that will ultimately be refined in a finalized proposal by Verisight, Larson said.
The personell committee meets again April 30 to discuss the model and could at that point make a recommendation to the board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Peeping Tom caught in the act at Germantown bar
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Work on Menomonee River Bridge begins tonight
- Germantown school district working to promote digital citizenship
- Germantown considers options for new early childhood education site
- Germantown School District continues "long haul" development of standards
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Brandtjen tops GOP field in Assembly primary
- TJ Hale moves forward with plans to develop in Germantown
- Germantown police officers administer Narcan