A decision is still at least a few weeks away on the 2014-15 teacher compensation plan in the Germantown School District.
The board has contracted Verisight to assist with putting the plan together, and according to School Board Vice President Sarah Larson it is still a work in progress.
"Verasight was tasked with putting together a preliminary model," so it's still a working target," she said. Currently Director of Human Resources Cynthia Coley is working with Director of Ric Ericksen to put together numbers that will ultimately be refined in a finalized proposal by Verisight, Larson said.
The personell committee meets again April 30 to discuss the model and could at that point make a recommendation to the board.
- Germantown Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund provides unique experience for students, to host Mud Splash
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department
- Germantown Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Germantown High School presents Tony Award winning Gershwin production April 15 — 17