A motorist called 911 to report that a man got out of his vehicle and brandished an unopened switchblade knife while at the stop light April 8.
According to the Germantown police report:
The motorist called 911 to report that a man driving a tan 2001 Pontiac Bonneville got out of his vehicle and brandished an unopened switchblade knife while at the stop light on the Highway 41 off-ramp at County Line Road about 12:55 p.m. April 8.
The vehicle was described as having a sticker on the rear trunk lid that stated "Veteran with PTSD, please pass or stand back."
Police found the man, who admitted to the incident, and he was warned about his actions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Buzdum's to remain open in Germantown
- Germantown Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Germantown High School hands out scholarships
- Germantown School Board meeting postponed due to lack of quorum
- Washington County offices to close for holiday
- Three Germantown elementary schools recognized
- Germantown Library Board to discuss 2016 budget
- Germantown Police Report: June 18, 2015
- Germantown School Board to discuss budget
- Germantown Rec Department has listing of summer events