A motorist called 911 to report that a man got out of his vehicle and brandished an unopened switchblade knife while at the stop light April 8.
According to the Germantown police report:
The motorist called 911 to report that a man driving a tan 2001 Pontiac Bonneville got out of his vehicle and brandished an unopened switchblade knife while at the stop light on the Highway 41 off-ramp at County Line Road about 12:55 p.m. April 8.
The vehicle was described as having a sticker on the rear trunk lid that stated "Veteran with PTSD, please pass or stand back."
Police found the man, who admitted to the incident, and he was warned about his actions.
- Buzdum's get deadline on old taxes
- Germantown Mud Splash raises funds for teachers
- Germantown School District could ask for up to $66.5 million in building updates (22)
- Germantown Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Hubertus man killed in head-on car crash
- Germantown Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Rockfield Destination Imagination team takes second in global competition
- Chemical spill at Gehl Foods plant leaves five with minor injuries
- Germantown veteran surprised by Honor Flight
- Germantown entrepreneur Laura Maly finds her own niche