· A woman was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen concealing an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 2:15 p.m. Feb. 23.
· A woman reported her wallet was stolen at Virginia Highlands, W173 N10905 Bernies Way, and fraudulent charges were made on her credit cards at 5:55 p.m. Feb. 24. Police were following up with the businesses where the charges were made at the time of the report.
· An unknown female shoplifted $500 of DVD/Blu-rays at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., and then fled in a gold 1998 Pontiac Bonneville at 11:25 a.m. Feb. 25. The license plate number of the suspect's vehicle was recorded and given to police and they are following up.
· A 25-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting, operating after revocation and for having a warrant through the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department after he fled from employees who tried to detain him at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, then fled the lot at a high rate of speed in a Toyota Camry and almost struck an employee at 6:35 p.m. Feb. 27.
· A 25-year-old man was arrested for stealing an undisclosed amount of gas at Kwik Trip, W188 N10963 Maple Road, at 10:45 p.m. Feb. 27. He was taken into custody at his residence, and then conveyed to the station by police to pay for the gasoline prior to being released.
· A woman was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at about 1 p.m. March 1.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving on Williams Drive and Pilgrim Road at 2:40 a.m. March 1. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A resident reported graffiti on two road signs on Fond du Lac and Park avenues at 2 p.m. Feb. 24. The Washington County Highway Department reported they removed graffiti from several signs north of the area and were following up.
· A student was cited for disorderly conduct after striking another student at Germantown High School, N112 W16877 Mequon Road, at about 3 p.m. Feb. 27.
· A resident reported his computer and telephone were being "hacked" to steal his invention ideas, his movements are being monitored through his television, and he was being followed by individuals that have connections to the Mafia at 4:40 p.m. Feb. 28. Police told the resident to contact them if he finds evidence of his personal information being used.
· Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 14 rescue calls between Feb. 23 and March 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10