· A caller reported his prescription medications were stolen from a desk drawer at his residence in the W168 N11300 block of Western Avenue at 9:25 a.m. Feb. 17. According to the victim, the theft occurred on Feb. 14.
· A 32-year-old man 33-year-old woman were arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 1:25 p.m. Feb. 15. The male suspect was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant through the West Allis Police Department.
· Two males were arrested for shoplifting after they were seen concealing items at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 2:55 p.m. Feb. 15. A canine unit was called in due to one of the suspects being armed. The report did not state what kind of concealed weapon the suspect was allegedly carrying.
· A woman was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at about 5:15 p.m. Feb. 15.
· A member at Preferred Fitness, N112 W15800 Mequon Road, called police after two unknown males stole all of his belongings, including his car keys, out of his locker, and also stole his blue 2013 Ford F150 out of the parking lot at about 1:10 p.m. Feb. 16. The suspects were described as two males between the ages of 18 and 20 wearing Milwaukee Brewers clothing, one of them wearing a hankerchief on his head and the other carrying a basketball. Police received a tip through their Facebook page at about 1 p.m. Feb. 18 that the stolen truck was parked in the lot at the Germantown Walmart, and it was removed and towed back to the Germantown Police Department for processing.
· A 25-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen concealing merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 11:50 a.m. Feb. 17.
· A male subject was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at about 2 p.m. Feb. 17.
· Two "bump" signs were reported stolen by the Washington County Highway Department on Meeker Hill Lane and Appleton Avenue at 12:40 p.m. Feb. 19.
· A 34-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 5 p.m. Feb. 19.
· An employee reported an unknown male stole cash out of a coin machine at Barley Pop Pub, N116 W16137 Main St., between 1:13 and 1:55 p.m. Feb. 20.
· A man was arrested for possession of marijuana after an employee called police to report that two men smelling of marijuana were trying to purchase a firearm at Gander Mountain, W190 N10768 Commerce Circle, at 10:05 a.m. Feb. 17.
· A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of heroin after she told employees she was homeless and refused to come out of the bathroom at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at about 9:10 a.m. Feb. 18.
· Germantown Rescue transported a 27-year-old man to Community Memorial Hospital after a 911 caller reported he was having difficulty breathing and was unresponsive in a room at Country Inn and Suites, W188 N11020 Maple Road, at about 12:30 a.m. Feb. 21. The subject was found to have overdosed on heroin and was placed into the Intensive Care Unit. The suspect will be arrested for possession of heroin when released from the hospital.
· A 23-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, and obstructing after his car got stuck in a median on County Line and Pilgrim roads at 11:05 p.m. Feb. 16. He refused chemical breath testing and was taken into custody.
· A 36-year-old woman was arrested for obstructing and was taken into custody for bail jumping after her car slid off the roadway and struck a pole on Maple Road and Fawn Lane at 12:35 a.m. Feb. 16.
· An employee at McDonald's, N112 W15936 Mequon Road, called police after a male subject in a green Chevy Suburban ordered an ice cream cone at the drive-thru window and then threw the cone back at the employee, and then left the area after recording the incident on a cellphone at about 6:50 p.m. Feb. 18. Officers contacted two young males and a female at the residence of the registered owner of the vehicle and spoke to one of the suspect's parents, and an officer was following up with their school resource officer regarding possible disorderly conduct charges at the time of the report.
· A caller reported seeing a "flying saucer" in the N111 W16600 block of Esquire Court at 8:30 p.m. Feb. 18. A police lieutenant checked the area, but was unable to see anything that resembled a UFO.
· Germantown police assisted with 10 rescue calls and one fire call between Feb. 15 and Feb. 21.
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 7, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, March 31, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports: March 24, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, March 17, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, March 10, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, March 3, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 25, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 18, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports: Jan. 14, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Jan. 7, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 31, 2015
- Germantown Police Report, Dec. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Dec. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 10, 2015