1A woman reported someone stole her cellphone after she set it down inside Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at about 11:55 p.m. Feb. 10. When the woman called her cellphone an unknown person answered and stated he or she would turn the phone in at the service desk, but when the victim went to the service desk it had not been turned in.
2A black 2008 Honda motorcycle was stolen from an underground parking lot at a building in the N111 W15600 block of Vienna Court between the evening hours of Feb. 10 and 4:45 a.m. Feb. 11. A witness on the scene stated they observed two male subjects loading the cycle into a 12-foot trailer, and the witness also gave the description of the suspect's vehicle and license plate number to police.
3Three people were arrested for shoplifting at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, between Feb. 9 and Feb. 12.
4A man was arrested for drunken driving on Western Avenue and Mequon Road at 10:50 p.m. Feb. 14. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
5A 26-year-old woman was arrested for drunken driving on U.S. Highway 41 north and Freistadt Road at 12:45 a.m. Feb. 15. She refused chemical breath testing and was conveyed to the Washington County Jail.
6An employee reported the security camera was shot out at Holy Hill Self Storage, N128 W21661 Holy Hill Road, at 10:45 a.m. Feb. 13. The incident allegedly occurred on Jan. 26.
7A woman reported her black 2014 Toyota Camry was scratched in the parking lot at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 1:52 p.m. Feb. 9.
8Germantown rescue and police responded to Quick Pick gas station, N128 W21760 Holy Hill Road, after receiving a 911 call from an employee that a subject overdosed on heroin inside the restroom at 3:50 p.m. Feb. 8. The subject was transported to St. Joseph's Hospital for treatment.
9Officers responding to a report of a woman being locked outside of her residence after an argument with her boyfriend in the N111 W15600 block of Vienna Court about 5 a.m. Feb. 9 arrested a 30-year-old man for disorderly conduct and for recklessly endangering safety after they found he was armed with a firearm while under the influence of alcohol.
10Police responded to the Spring Store, W182 N9606 Appleton Ave., after an employee called 911 to report a customer was cursing and throwing items inside the store and disrespecting employees at about 1:20 p.m. Feb. 9. The female suspect was warned and advised about her behavior and was escorted out of the business.
11A man called police to report an unknown male wearing a yellow traffic vest and driving a black Volkswagen exited his vehicle and began yelling at him and punched his window after both of their vehicles entered the intersection at Hilltop Drive and Mequon Road at about 3:55 p.m. Feb. 10. Police were unable to locate the suspect at the time of the report.
12A male driver who was pulled over by police for a traffic violation and a suspected drug violation on South U.S. Highway 41 and County Line Road fled southbound when a second officer arrived for backup at about 12:20 a.m. Feb. 13. During the traffic pursuit the driver lost control of his vehicle on the exit ramp at Grantosa Road and then fled on foot. A short foot pursuit followed by the suspect was not located.
· Germantown police assisted with 13 rescue calls and three fire calls between Feb. 9 and Feb. 15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014