· Five people were arrested for shoplifting at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, between Feb. 2 and Feb. 8.
· Two people were arrested for shoplifting at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., between Feb. 3 and Feb. 5.
· Money was stolen from a purse during an after-school activity at Germantown High School, W180 N11501 River Lane, at 11:10 p.m. Feb. 4.
· A 40-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting after he stole an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Menards, W186 N9754 Appleton Ave., and then fled the lot in his vehicle at about 2:45 p.m. Feb. 5. He was taken into custody at his home in West Bend and was cited.
· A 38-year-old Colgate man was arrested for felony drunken driving, fourth offense within five years, after a motorist called police to report an impaired driver in a black Ford F-250 on Maple Road and Appleton Avenue at about 1:25 a.m. Feb. 2. The suspect was taken into custody at his home and was transported to the Washington County Jail.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was found passed out behind the steering wheel of her vehicle at a green light on County Line Road and U.S. Highway 41 at 10:45 p.m. Feb. 4. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A 52-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving, third offense, during a traffic stop on Freistadt and Maple roads at 12:35 a.m. Feb. 8. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving on Pilgrim and Mequon roads at 2:50 a.m. Feb. 8. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A 31-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after a police officer found his Chevy Trailblazer in a ditch on Division Road and Hawthorn Drive with its wheels still spinning at about 2:10 a.m. Feb. 9. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A man was transported to the hospital after his car was struck and pushed into a traffic light post by a driver who ran a red light on State Highway 145 (Fond du Lac Avenue) and County Line Road at 2:21 p.m. Feb. 5. The driver of the striking vehicle was also transported to the hospital for treatment of her injuries. She was cited for failure to yield the right of way, inattentive driving and disregarding a traffic signal.
· Two people were transported to the hospital after the car they were riding in was rear-ended by another vehicle at the intersection of County Line Road and Rivercrest Drive at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 5. The driver of the striking vehicle was cited for disregarding a traffic signal/sign, operating without a valid driver's license and no insurance.
· Two people were transported to the hospital after the vehicle they were riding in hit a patch of ice, flipped over and landed on its roof while traveling southbound on Highway 41, just north of Lannon Road at about 3:05 p.m. Feb. 8. The driver was cited for speeding/driving too fast for conditions.
· A 29-year-old man was arrested for drugged driving, fifth offense, after he was pulled over for operating after revocation on U.S. Highway 41 and Lannon Road at 9:40 p.m. Feb. 1. He was transported to the hospital for a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable, and was then transported to the Washington County Jail.
· Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 21 rescue calls and two fire calls between Feb. 1 and Feb. 9.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 27
- Police report: Jan. 20
- Police report: Jan. 13
- Police report: Jan. 6
- Police report: Dec. 27
- Police Report: Dec. 20
- Police report: Dec. 16
- Police Report: Dec. 9