· The rear license plate was stolen off a vehicle parked at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., between 1 and 2 p.m. Jan. 19.
· Four people were arrested for shoplifting at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, between Jan. 20 and Jan. 22.
· A 23-year-old woman and a 20-year-old woman were arrested for shoplifting at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., after they were seen loading unpaid merchandise into a black Ford Crown Victoria in the parking lot at about 3:20 a.m. Jan. 21. The vehicle was pulled over with assistance from the Menomonee Falls Police Department and the two suspects were taken into custody, along with the 20-year-old woman's 2-year-old child. The driver of the vehicle, a 25-year-old man, was also issued several traffic citations and was found to have an outstanding warrant through the Glendale Police Department.
· A woman was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen concealing an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 11:55 a.m. Jan. 25.
· A juvenile was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the W180 N11500 block of River Lane at about 9:05 a.m. Jan. 23.
· Six occupants of a vehicle were taken into custody for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on Mequon and Goldendale roads at about 10:25 a.m. Jan. 23. The report did not state how many of the occupants were arrested for the offense.
· Officers responding to a report of a male subject using drugs in the bathroom at Sports Corner, W187 N12793 Fond du Lac Ave., arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a narcotic without a prescription, felony and misdemeanor bail jumping and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:35 a.m. Jan. 26.
· A 51-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after an employee at Kwik Trip, W188 N10963 Maple Road, reported a possible drunken driver was inside the station asking for directions at about 8:30 p.m. Jan. 23.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after he drove his vehicle into a ditch on the U.S. Highway 41 off ramp on Lannon Road at 2:50 a.m. Jan. 25.
· A driver was transported to the hospital after his/her car struck another vehicle and then rolled over two or three times when both vehicles attempted to move into the center lane at the same time on U.S. Highway 41 about quarter mile south of Freistadt Road at about 3:35 p.m. Jan. 18. The driver of the other vehicle fled the scene and was pulled over in West Bend, where she was arrested and taken into custody for hit and run (causing injury) and driving while suspended.
· Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 24 rescue calls and three fire calls between Jan. 19 and Jan. 26.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3