Germantown police were called to Walmart in relation to counterfeit bills being passed at the business in three separate incidents last year.
According to the Germantown police reports:
On Jan. 18, an employee at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., called Germantown police about three incidents in which counterfeit bills were passed.
In the first incident on Oct. 3, an unknown shopper passed a counterfeit $100 bill. That person came back Nov. 3 and passed a counterfeit $20 bill.
On Oct. 14, a 23-year-old Milwaukee woman passed two counterfeit $100 bills.
In the last incident Nov. 19, a known male passed a counterfeit $10 bill. Police were seeking him for questioning. The employee also turned over a suspected counterfeit $50 bill and $5 bill to police in relation to this incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New DPW Director settles into new role in Germantown
- Phase one of Donges Bay Road project complete in Germantown
- 4 Things You Need to know about the changes to your trash pickup in Germantown
- Germantown police ask for help finding driver in fatal hit and run
- Germantown ACT scores second highest in 12 years (1)
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Germantown native works hard, gains experience at Arlington research station
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Germantown Police Department bids farewell to Lt. Brian Henning
- Germantown school district approves preliminary 2015-16 budget