· A prelate at the Moose Lodge, W198 N10217 Appleton Ave., reported on Jan. 13 that a past administrator embezzled more than $35,000 from the Eastern Kettle Moraine Moose Lodge during the past 20 years. Police were investigating the claim at the time of the report.
· A 25-year-old woman was arrested after she tried to flee from employees who were attempting to detain her for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 11:15 a.m. Jan. 15.
· A woman reported her Discover and Visa cards were stolen out of her purse while it was left unattended at her place of employment in the W175 N11100 block of Stonewood Drive, at 6:45 p.m. Jan. 16.
· A female was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen concealing merchandise in her purse at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 12:10 p.m. Jan. 17.
· A 32-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting, second offense, at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at about 3:30 p.m. Jan. 17.
· A female driver was arrested for hit and run after she struck a vehicle on Appleton Avenue and County Line Road and then fled the scene at about 1 p.m. Jan. 18. Germantown Rescue responded to the scene of the accident after the driver and passenger in the other vehicle complained of neck and back pain.
· An employee at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., called police on Jan. 18 to report that unknown subject(s) passed a counterfeit $100 bill on Oct. 3 and a counterfeit $20 bill on Nov. 3. Police are investigating.
· An employee called police on Jan. 18 to report a 23-year-old Milwaukee woman passed two counterfeit $100 bills at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., on Oct. 14. Police were seeking her for questioning at the time of the report.
· An employee at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., called police at 4 p.m. Jan. 18 to report a known male subject passed a counterfeit $10 bill on Nov. 19, 2013. Police were seeking him for questioning at the time of the report. The employee also turned over a suspected counterfeit $50 bill and $5 bill to police on the same date.
· Police responded to a report of a man harassing a woman inside Speedway, W164 N11233 Squire Drive, at about 10:15 a.m. Jan. 13. The officers spoke with the two subjects and discovered they allegedly were involved in a "discussion" over the man's poor driving, and the man stated he didn't appreciate the woman pointing out his bad driving. Both subjects were warned and advised by the officer about the disorderly conduct law and were sent on their way.
· A 49-year-old woman was cited for disorderly conduct after she failed to pay her bill for hair coloring at Cost Cutters, N112 W16252 Mequon Road, on Jan. 13 and then caused a disturbance at the salon when she returned to pay the bill at about 8:50 a.m. Jan. 14.
· An anonymous caller reported an unknown subject wearing a red jacket was jumping out in front of cars and kicking at them on Hilltop Drive and Mequon Road at 5:35 p.m. Jan. 16. Police responded to the area but could not locate the suspect.
· Police arrested a man for disorderly conduct and vandalism after he allegedly abused his ex-girlfriend during an argument and caused damage to property at Super 8, N96 W17490 County Line Road, at 9:30 a.m. Jan. 17.
· Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 12 rescue calls between Jan. 13 and Jan. 19.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3