Germantown police found a cat after a man saw a woman throw the cat out of her car Jan. 9.
According to the Germantown police report:
A man called 911 to report he saw a woman throw a cat out of her 2008 red Hyundai in the parking lot at Walmart, N96-W9855 Appleton Ave., about noon Jan. 9.
Police found the cat and it was turned over to the Washington County Humane Society. The woman was identified through her vehicle registration, but the report did not state if she was cited for animal neglect/abuse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Fire Department, Red Cross provide free smoke detectors following fatal fire
- Germantown Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Longtime Germantown trustee Al Vanderheiden bids farewell, thanks community
- Longtime Germantown fire captain resigns
- Participants needed for Relay for Life, May 29-30 in Germantown
- Aurora to complete $38 million conversion of Germantown offices into clinic
- Germantown standards development could take up to seven years
- Germantown School Board members call modular classrooms a "Band-Aid"
- Germantown school district survey yields support for pool, solutions to overcrowding
- Gehl Sponsorship takes Germantown performing arts pavilion a big step closer to becoming a reality