Germantown police found a cat after a man saw a woman throw the cat out of her car Jan. 9.
According to the Germantown police report:
A man called 911 to report he saw a woman throw a cat out of her 2008 red Hyundai in the parking lot at Walmart, N96-W9855 Appleton Ave., about noon Jan. 9.
Police found the cat and it was turned over to the Washington County Humane Society. The woman was identified through her vehicle registration, but the report did not state if she was cited for animal neglect/abuse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown school district discusses issues with student food waste
- Germantown parents speak out against large kindergarten class sizes, district acknowledges problem
- What parents in Menomonee Falls, Germantown need to know about the measles outbreak
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 26, 2015
- Germantown dog doesn't win at Westminster but holds head high
- Knodl supports, speaks in favor of Right-to-work legislation
- Germantown school board approves resignation of teacher arrested for vandalism
- Germantown Park and Recreation Department hires new recreation supervisor
- Wauwatosa East High School students won Scholastic Art Awards
- In Our Schools: Feb. 19