· A female employee reported her smartphone was stolen while she was at work at J.W. Speaker Corporation, N120 W19434 Freistadt Road, on Jan. 2.
· Police are seeking a man who shoplifted an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Menards, W186 N9754 Appleton Ave., on Jan. 9, and then returned and exchanged the merchandise for a gift card on Jan. 10. Police were following up with the store to view video surveillance of the incidents at the time of the report.
· A caller reported his gray 2000 Toyota Camry was stolen from the N112 W16800 block of Mequon Road sometime between 9 p.m. Jan. 8 and 4:30 p.m. Jan. 10.
· An employee reported a locked cage outside Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., was broken into and about 35 batteries were stolen at 11:45 a.m. Jan. 11.
· A 65-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of Valium after a motorist called police to report the suspect was driving erratically on southbound U.S. Highway 41 at Holy Hill Road at 11:20 p.m. Jan. 7.
· A 39-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after he called police to report his 2005 Ford Explorer was stolen from Germantown Mobil, N96 W17500 County Line Road, at about 4:40 p.m. Jan. 9. The caller was later found to be intoxicated and his vehicle was located at the Super 8 Motel. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A 31-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving in the N112 W15800 block of Mequon Road at about 3:05 a.m. Jan. 11. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A 62-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving on Fond du Lac Avenue and County Line Road at 2:45 a.m. Jan. 12. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A window was smashed out on a vehicle while it was parked in the lot at Walgreens, W156 N11261 Pilgrim Road, at about 3 p.m. Jan. 6. The report did not state if anything was stolen.
· The driver's side window of a vehicle was broken out while it was parked in the N96 W16900 block of County Line Road at about 4:30 p.m. Jan. 6. The victim told police that nothing was stolen from the vehicle.
· A man called 911 to report he observed a woman throw a cat out of her 2008 red Hyundai in the parking lot at Walmart, N96 W9855 Appleton Ave., at about noon Jan. 9. Police found the cat and it was turned over to the Washington County Humane Society. The female suspect was identified through her vehicle registration, but the report did not state if she was cited for animal neglect/abuse.
· Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 13 rescue calls between Jan. 6 and Jan. 12.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24