· A resident in the W196 N11200 block of Shadow Wood Lane reported his green and yellow Waste Management recycling bin was stolen at 3:50 p.m. Nov. 26. The resident told police the bin was stolen sometime between Nov. 22 and Nov. 25.
· An unknown man shoplifted a video game console at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, on Nov. 23. The same man shoplifted the same kind of video game console at Fleet Farm on Nov. 24, and police were attempting to identify and locate the suspect at the time of the report.
· A woman reported she was assaulted by two coworkers at Waste Management, W132 N10487 Grant Drive, at about 9:15 p.m. Nov. 27.
· A male and a female were arrested for possession of marijuana in the parking lot at Petco, N96 W18794 County Line road, at about 9:40 p.m. Nov. 23.
· A male subject was arrested for possession of cocaine after an employee at Germantown BP, W156 N11190 Pilgrim Road, called police to report a driver was passed out inside a running vehicle parked by the gas pumps at about 6:45 a.m. Nov. 27.
· Two subjects were arrested for possession of drugs (narcotics) and drug paraphernalia after the canine unit located a large quantity of heroin paraphernalia and other miscellaneous pills inside the vehicle during a traffic stop on Lannon Road and U.S. Highway 41 at 8:55 p.m. Nov. 28.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving and hit and run (property) after a resident reported her husband's car was struck by a an older model red pickup truck while it was parked in a lot in the N113 W16900 block of Driftwood Court at about 2:15 a.m. Nov. 28. The suspect was located by police and taken into custody. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after a motorist reported an erratic driver on Mequon Road and River Lane at about 11:55 p.m. Nov. 28. The suspect was also taken into custody for having two warrants through the Menomonee Falls Police Department. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A truck driver was transported to the hospital after his semi-cab rolled over on the County Line Road off-ramp on South U.S. Highway 41 at 8:33 p.m. Nov. 26. The truck struck an exit sign at the start of the ramp, then crossed over the paved surface and entered the outside shoulder of the ramp, striking a second sign, before rolling over and coming to a stop on its roof next to a fence. The driver, who told police he fell asleep while driving, was cited for inattentive driving and failure to have control of a vehicle.
· Germantown Police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 12 rescue calls between Nov. 23 and Nov. 29.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 27
- Police report: Jan. 20
- Police report: Jan. 13
- Police report: Jan. 6
- Police report: Dec. 27
- Police Report: Dec. 20
- Police report: Dec. 16
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- Police Report: Nov. 18
- Police Report: Nov. 11
- Police Report: Nov. 4
- Police Report: Oct. 28