The Germantown Police Department is investigating a burglary and attempted burglary that occurred over the weekend.
The Silver Shop, W156 N11070 Pilgrim Road, was burglarized between 4:45 and 8:30 a.m. Saturday. Unknown suspects used a large rock to smash a window, gaining entry into the business and taking a large amount of jewelry, according to the Germantown Police Department. As of now, there is no description of the suspect(s), Germantown Police Chief Peter Hoell said.
On Oct. 6, someone reported that a glass door was smashed at the building that houses Rick's Oil Change, Jazzercize and Cartridge World, N112 W16076 Mequon Road. The suspects used rocks to smash the door, but it did not appear that anyone entered the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown High School Key Club supports cause for ending world hunger, obesity
- Video: Students help break ground for Rockfield addition
- Germantown Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Momentum Early Learning to open by year-end in Germantown
- Three seats on Germantown School Board up for election in April
- Germantown High School students earn $100,000 grant for teen driving safety efforts
- Taxpayers in Germantown to see taxes creep up for '16
- Germantown officials approve zoning code changes prompted by controversial development proposal
- Longtime Germantown police officer, Korean War vet participates in Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015