The Germantown Police Department is investigating a burglary and attempted burglary that occurred over the weekend.
The Silver Shop, W156 N11070 Pilgrim Road, was burglarized between 4:45 and 8:30 a.m. Saturday. Unknown suspects used a large rock to smash a window, gaining entry into the business and taking a large amount of jewelry, according to the Germantown Police Department. As of now, there is no description of the suspect(s), Germantown Police Chief Peter Hoell said.
On Oct. 6, someone reported that a glass door was smashed at the building that houses Rick's Oil Change, Jazzercize and Cartridge World, N112 W16076 Mequon Road. The suspects used rocks to smash the door, but it did not appear that anyone entered the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 2
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 22-28
- What to expect on a Germantown ballot
- Germantown Police Report: April 2, 2015
- Action on Greenfield request to take over Kulwicki Park's care delayed
- Germantown resumes plans for 2015 referendum for full-time fire department
- Family-owned Gehl Foods sold to Chicago-based firm, promising growth
- Menomonee Falls parents charged with child neglect after son reports sharing food with dogs
- Washington County ranks among healthier counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings