· An unknown male subject wearing a black mask and black clothing and carrying a long gun robbed the Willow Creek BP gas station, W201 N10451 Appleton Ave., at 6:14 a.m. Sept. 26.
· A resident in the W147 N9700 block of Emerald Lane reported his 9mm handgun was stolen from his home at 11:20 a.m. Sept. 27. The resident stated the gun was taken sometime during the past two months.
· A 35-year-old man was arrested for theft/defrauding a gas station and was taken into custody for felony bail jumping after he failed to pay for an undisclosed amount of gas at Clark Oil, W156 N9650 Pilgrim Road, at 8:50 p.m. Sept. 23.
· An employee at Automatic Transmission Design, W140 N10145 Fond du Lac Ave., called police at 8:05 a.m. Sept. 24 to report a person passed a bad check in the amount of $3,921.68.
· A resident in the W161 N10500 block of Brook Hollow Drive reported some copper piping was stolen off their 2003 Chevy van while it was parked in their driveway on Sept. 25. A neighbor told police that either a truck or car comes by every Wednesday morning between 3:30 and 4 a.m. and shines a floodlight at the houses on the street. An extra patrol was requested in the area.
· A resident in the W163 N11400 block of Windsor Court reported his ex-girlfriend stole electronics from his home at 12:30 p.m. Sept. 27. Police were seeking the woman for questioning at the time of the report.
· A man was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 2:10 p.m. Sept. 28.
· A 22-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen concealing items at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 2:45 p.m. Sept. 28.
· An unknown male subject in a black Audi with temporary license plates left without paying for $58 of gas at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 7:10 p.m. Sept. 28. The subject, described as a 5-foot, 10-inch tall male in his early 20s weighing about 150 pounds and wearing a white jacket and black pants, was a passenger in the vehicle.
· A man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Driftwood Court and Western Avenue at about 1:30 p.m. Sept. 24.
· A man was arrested for drug possession during a traffic stop on north U.S. Highway 41 and Holy Hill Road at 11:15 a.m. Sept. 24.
· A 27-year-old man was arrested for possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia after an employee reported finding a used syringe on the dock floor at Armour Coating, N113 W18950 Carnegie Drive, at about 3 p.m. Sept. 27.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, on Maple and Mequon roads at 12:10 a.m. Sept. 27. His blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving on U.S. Highway 41 and Holy Hill Road at about 2 a.m. Sept. 29. Her blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A 20-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Division Road and Ava Circle at 3:30 p.m. Sept. 22.
· A resident in the W158 N11100 block of Legend Avenue called police to report her neighbor verbally harassed her at 7 p.m. Sept. 22. The caller reported that her neighbor would not move over when both of them met on the sidewalk, and that her neighbor said "Get out of the way," and called her "ugly." An officer contacted the neighbor who stated she could not move over on the sidewalk because she was carrying three pizzas and has an injured wrist with a cast. Both parties were warned and advised about the ongoing issues between them, which dates back to 2008.
· Police responded to Community Memorial Hospital after receiving a report that a resident in the N96 W16100 block of County Line Road was being treated for a gunshot wound to his left hand at 7:20 p.m. Sept. 27. The subject allegedly shot himself in the hand accidentally while cleaning his .45-caliber 1911 handgun. The incident is currently under review for possible charges.
· A woman was transported to Community Memorial Hospital after she jumped out of a moving vehicle on Maple Road and Carnegie Drive at about 3:55 a.m. Sept. 29. The driver told police he was giving the woman a ride home because she was intoxicated.
·Germantown police assisted with 25 rescue calls and one fire call between Sept. 22 and Sept. 29.
· The Germantown Fire Department and police responded to a residential fire in the W211 N11800 block of Hilltop Drive at 11:20 a.m. Sept. 25. One resident was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Richfield ambulance. The cause of the fire and a damage estimate was unavailable at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: March 26, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: March 19, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: March 12, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 26, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 12, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 2, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 27, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 15, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 8, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 25, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 30, 2014