The Germantown Police Department is seeking a suspect in an attempted sexual assault of a minor on Sunday in the area of Revere Lane and Nigbor Drive.
The Police Department took a report of a male suspect asking a 9-year-old girl if she wanted to touch his genitals at approximately 4:30 p.m. Sept. 8.
The girl successfully left the area and returned home with no further incident. The girl told police she heard the suspect say "just kidding" as she left the area of Revere Lane and Nigbor Drive, according to a crime alert issued by the Germantown Police Department.
The suspect is described as a white male with a light tan, approximately 5 foot 7 inches, rounder in shape, but not obese, with short brown hair that was combed over in the front and facial hair.
The suspect was walking a medium-sized white dog and was also wearing a small backpack that contained a visible bottle of red Gatorade.
Anyone with information, should call the Police Department at (262) 253-7788.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Complaint: Menomonee Falls parents fed son dog food, denied him restroom
- Washington County ranks among healthier counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start before Sept. 1
- Germantown summit seeks to 'move beyond standardization into the future of learning'
- Germantown School Board reviewing options to address space issues
- Germantown, Washington County lifts burn ban
- Germantown Police Report: March 26, 2015
- Germantown school officials discuss options to alleviate overcrowding at Rockfield
- Germantown manufacturer recognized among best in country
- Germantown school board to get update on facilities plans