1Fifty car batteries were reported stolen from a cage at Walmart, W190-N9855 Appleton Ave., at 12:07 p.m. Aug. 7.
2A pair of boots was stolen at Fleet Farm, N96-W18200 County Line Road, about 1:30 p.m. Aug. 7. Surveillance footage shows the perpetrator driving off in a green Toyota Avalon.
3A 24-year-old man and a 29-year-old man were arrested for shoplifting after they stole an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190-N9855 Appleton Ave., and then fled the lot in a black Chevy Blazer at 3:40 p.m. Aug. 8. Police pulled them over at Appleton Avenue and Orchard Drive, and arrested them.
4A warrant was issued for a man's arrest after he assaulted another man at the Moose Lodge, W198-N10217 Appleton Ave., at 9:14 p.m. Aug. 4. The man had left in a gray SUV before police arrived. The victim refused medical attention for injuries he sustained during the assault.
5A 22-year-old woman was arrested for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia after a customer reported seeing her preparing to inject or snort drugs in the women's restroom at Sendik's, N112-W15800 Mequon Road, about 10 a.m. Aug. 10.
6A man was arrested for drunken driving at Appleton Avenue and Bark Lake Road at 2:40 a.m. Aug. 6. His blood-alcohol content was unavailable.
7A 23-year-old woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was seen driving erratically on northbound U.S. Highway 41 at Holy Hill Road at 2:55 a.m. Aug. 10. Her BAC was unavailable.
8Police responded to southbound Highway 41 at Holy Hill Road after receiving several 911 calls reporting a car-deer accident at 11 p.m. Aug. 6. Three vehicles had struck the same deer. One car had to be towed away but no injuries were reported.
9A man was taken to Community Memorial Hospital after he ran a red light on Rivercrest Drive at County Line Road and then drove into the gorge on the southeast corner of Rivercrest and County Highway Q about 3 p.m. Aug. 9.
10Firefighters and police responded to a report of a grease fire in a residence in the N113-W17000 block of Driftwood Court about 7:30 p.m. Aug. 5. The fire was extinguished before they arrived. The resident told police the fire started when her son attempted to fry a banana in oil.
11The Fire Department and police responded to Cambridge Major Laboratories, W132-N10550 Grant Drive, after 3,000 gallons of thermite, a highly combustible mixture of powdered aluminum and iron oxide, was spilled about 2:15 p.m. Aug. 6. The building was evacuated and the Washington County Hazmat Unit responded to clean up the spill. No injuries were reported.
12The Fire Department and police responded to a barn fire in the W148-N13000 block of Pleasant View Drive at 1:47 p.m. Aug. 7. The barn and its contents were a total loss; a damage estimate was unavailable.
13An employee called police after a man attempted to pay for merchandise with a counterfeit $50 bill at Sendik's, N112-W15800 Mequon Road, about 6 p.m. Aug. 9. The man took the bill from the employee and left in a white Pontiac van before police arrived. Officers checked the area but were unable to find the man.
· Germantown police assisted with 18 rescue calls and three fire calls between Aug. 4 and Aug. 11.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports: Jan. 14, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Jan. 7, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 31, 2015
- Germantown Police Report, Dec. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Dec. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 10, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 3, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 5, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports Oct. 29, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 22, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Oct. 15, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 10, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015