· A resident reported a GPS unit was stolen from a vehicle parked inside his garage in the W175 N12900 block of Lancelot Drive between the late evening hours of June 16 and the early morning hours of June 17. The GPS unit was removed from the resident's vehicle but was left behind by the unknown suspect.
· A couple of dollars in change was stolen from a vehicle parked in a driveway in the W175 N13000 block of Lancelot Drive between the late evening hours of June 16 and the morning hours of June 17.
· A semi-automatic pistol was stolen from a vehicle in the W175 N12800 block of Lancelot Drive between 4 and 5 a.m. June 17. An unknown female in a "chalky" red four-door vehicle was seen in the area at the time of the theft.
· An undisclosed amount of money was reported stolen from two residents at REM Wisconsin II, N116 W16105 Main St., at 2:45 p.m. June 18.
· A long skateboard with purple wheels, black trucks and a black and white bottom with stickers was reported stolen from a boy at Spassland Park, W160 N10000 Colonial Drive, at 7:20 p.m. June 18.
· A 26-year-old woman was arrested for employee theft after she admitted stealing more than $1,000 from Speedway, W178 N9653 Riversbend Lane, at 7:30 a.m. June 19.
· A resident in the W140 N10400 block of Fond du Lac Avenue called police at 11:50 a.m. June 19 to report the subject who bought his vehicle in January stole his license plate.
· Wires were cut and copper was stolen from a construction site in the N108 W12600 block of Coneflower Circle between the evening hours of June 20 and early morning hours of June 21.
· A male subject was arrested for shoplifting stereo equipment at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at about 10:05 p.m. June 21. He fled the store in a red Pontiac Grand Prix, but was soon located by police and taken into custody.
· A 37-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 1:45 p.m. June 22.
· A 25-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting an unknown amount of merchandise at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 6 p.m. June 22.
· The driver of an older tan-colored pickup truck left without paying for an undisclosed amount of gas at Germantown BP, W156 N11190 Pilgrim Road, at about 12:30 p.m. June 23. It was determined the license plate on the vehicle was stolen after police discovered it was listed to a junked 1986 Oldsmobile. The suspect vehicle was last seen driving southbound on Pilgrim Road.
· A woman was arrested for possession of marijuana in the N96 W18200 County Line Road at 4:10 p.m. June 21.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving on Pilgrim Road and Hamilton Court at about 12:15 a.m. June 21. His blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A 43-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving after a motorist called to report he passed her vehicle at a high rate of speed and almost side-swiped her vehicle on U.S. Highway 41 and Holy Hill Road at 11:10 p.m. June 22. A 28-year-old male passenger in his car was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant through the Franklin Police Department. The driver's blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· One man was transported to Community Memorial Hospital after a two-car rollover accident on Freistadt and Maple roads at about 4:20 p.m. June 20.
· Officers responding to a report of a suspicious vehicle parked on Water Street and Tippicanoe Court cited two male juveniles for underage possession of alcohol at 12:45 a.m. June 19.
· A 23-year-old man and a 21-year-old man, both of South Milwaukee, were arrested for having outstanding warrants through the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department and the South Milwaukee Police Department after someone at a party in the N113 W12800 block of Crestview Drive accidentally called/pocket-dialed 911 and police responded to the residence at about 1:25 a.m. June 22.
· A male subject was arrested for trespassing after he was found on the roof at Cartridge World, N112 W16076 Mequon Road, at 10:55 a.m. June 22.
· Germantown police assisted with one fire call and 11 rescue calls between June 17 and June 23.
· Police responded to a report of a stove fire in the N114 W16000 block of Sylvan Circle at about 1:45 p.m. June 18. An officer extinguished the fire before the fire department arrived on scene. Germantown Fire Department estimated the fire caused $2,200 in damages to the residence.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 7
- Police Report: April 3
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 17
- Police Report: March 10
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24