Police are seeking the suspect(s) who stole about $300 from a cash register during a break-in at a Germantown hair salon on March 15.
According to the police report:
Officers responding to a report of an attempted burglary at Marko’s Pizza met with the owner of Tangle Hair Studio, W156 N9662 Pilgrim Road, who told police her business was broken into at about 7:50 a.m. March 15. The two businesses are located in the same strip mall on Pilgrim Road.
The hair salon owner told police she noticed her security camera wires were unplugged and hanging down from a broken ceiling tile when she opened her business that morning. She also told police all the cash, about $300, was missing from her cash register.
A police search of the premises revealed the unknown suspect(s) entered the business by using a tool to open the door latches on two locked rear doors. The suspect(s) unplugged one of the security cameras in the ceiling, and two other security cameras were left on but were turned away from the cash register and front door area.
The suspect(s) also entered a closet where the computer was stored and stole the hard drive which contained the video from the security cameras.
No fingerprints were recovered from the cameras or doors and the investigation is ongoing.
- Buzdum's get deadline on old taxes
- Germantown Mud Splash raises funds for teachers
- Germantown School District could ask for up to $66.5 million in building updates (22)
- Germantown Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Hubertus man killed in head-on car crash
- Germantown Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Rockfield Destination Imagination team takes second in global competition
- Chemical spill at Gehl Foods plant leaves five with minor injuries
- Germantown veteran surprised by Honor Flight
- Germantown entrepreneur Laura Maly finds her own niche