A resident in the N101 W17600 block of Misty Morning Way called police at 11:30 a.m. April 2 to report two watches and rings were taken from her home in 2012.
A license plate was taken off a vehicle parked at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at about 10 a.m. April 2.
A resident reported two rings were stolen from his home in the W127 N10800 block of Coneflower Circle at 4:15 p.m. April 2.
A resident reported her son's cellphone was stolen from the basketball court in Lake Park, W163 N11529 Windsor Court, before 8:25 p.m. April 2.
A woman reported her wallet was taken from the bar at Bub's Irish Pub, N116 W16218 Main St., between 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. April 4.
An employee called police after a man left without paying his bill at Ivee's on Main, W157 N11628 Fond du Lac Ave., at 8:15 a.m. April 7. The suspect was identified by the license plate on his vehicle and police are following up.
A man was arrested for drunken driving/absolute sobriety after he struck a sign east of the railroad tracks on Donges Bay Road and Fond du Lac Avenue at 1:55 a.m. April 6. His blood alcohol content was unavailable.
One woman was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries after her car struck a traffic light and damaged a parked car on Pilgrim and Mequon roads at 1:05 p.m. April 3.
A motorist called police to report his vehicle was struck by a yellow paintball while he was leaving China Kitchen, N112 W16560 Mequon Road, at about 7:45 p.m. April 5.
A house in the N108 W16500 block of Carriage Avenue was struck by multiple yellow paintballs before 2:40 p.m. April 6.
A resident in the N108 W15800 block of Hudson Drive reported his home was struck twice by yellow paintballs at 5:07 p.m. April 6.
Several counterfeit bills were passed at Pizza Hut, N112 W15800 Mequon Road, on April 1.
An unidentified person called police after an unknown man asked the caller if he wanted to buy pills in the W168 N11400 block of Western Avenue at 10 p.m. April 2. The subject, described as a male in his 40s wearing a dark coat and riding a mountain bike, was last seen riding his bike in an unknown direction from Squire Drive and Sylvan Circle. Officers were unable to locate the subject.
A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for having an active warrant for retail theft through the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department and an unidentified woman were arrested for having multiple outstanding warrants through the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department after they were found sleeping in a vehicle in the Super 8 parking lot, N96 W17490 County Line Road, at 12:25 a.m. April 4.
A corn stalk stuck on the catalytic converter of a 1997 Jeep started on fire in the N132 W15800 block of Rockfield Road at 3:15 p.m. April 6. The fire was quickly extinguished and there was no damage to the vehicle.
Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 20 rescue calls and one fire call between March 31 and April 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports: Jan. 14, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Jan. 7, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 31, 2015
- Germantown Police Report, Dec. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Dec. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 10, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Dec. 3, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 5, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports Oct. 29, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 22, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports, Oct. 15, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Sept. 10, 2015