The Germantown Park & Recreation Department would like to thank all of the area organizations that provided donations for the 19th annual Easter egg hunt which was held on Saturday at Kennedy Middle School.
Our thanks go to: Anita Hilleman, Anna McKelvey, Around the World Travel & Creative Memories, Automatic Transmission Design, Berchild's Family, BMO Harris Bank, Bonnie Wollner, Cake & Bake, Carol & Bill Miller, Chamber of Commerce, Columbia/St. Mary's Gtown Clinic, Cub Scout Pack 112, 151 Den #1, Dental Professionals, Dick's Body Shop, Distinct Photography, Dr. Timothy Poser, D.D.S., Orthodontist, Drake West, Freistadt 4-H Friends, First Bank, George, Sara & Sue Bailey, Gross Heating & Air Conditioning, Germantown American Legion Aux. 321, Germantown Fire Dept., Germantown Power/Pixie Poms, Germantown Sr. Citizens Club, Germantown Youth Futures, GHS National Honor Society, GHS Student Government, Girl Scout Brownie Troop 4347, Great Lakes Packaging, Hessischer Verein German Club, Jill North, Kathy Gosciniak, Kids Klub - St. Boniface Site, Kiwanis Club of Germantown, Lisa Ash, Mareta & Robert Prill, Nancy Malkowski, Northwestern Extract Co., Menards, Metals USA, Moms Club of Germantown East, Panda Express, Piggly Wiggly Hubertus, Premier Flooring, RAM Builders, Rita Blank, Rockfield K-Kids, Ron Dietenberger, Roseann Delain, Sarah Bojarski, Schmitz Family, Sinter Klausen Christmas Markt, State Farm Insurance - Bernadette Furlong, Tan R' You, The Gables of Germantown, Virgina Highlands, Vulcan Industries Corp, Walmart, Wendy Knop & Family.
We would also like to especially thank the Germantown Senior Citizen Club, Girl Scout Troops 4347, Rockfield K-Kids, Mom's Club of Germantown - East, Drake West, Schmitz Family, Virginia Highlands, Cub Scout Pack 112 and 151, Den #1, Freistadt 4-H Friends, Germantown Youth Futures, Germantown High School Student Government for stuffing all the eggs. Without the support and donations from these organizations we would be unable to offer such a wonderful special event for the children ages 1 to 7 of the community.
Germantown Recreation Supervisor
- Germantown ambulances to be overhauled to save money, extend use
- Buzdum's get deadline on old taxes
- Germantown Mud Splash raises funds for teachers
- Germantown School District could ask for up to $66.5 million in building updates (24)
- Germantown Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Hubertus man killed in head-on car crash
- Germantown Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Rockfield Destination Imagination team takes second in global competition
- Chemical spill at Gehl Foods plant leaves five with minor injuries
- Germantown veteran surprised by Honor Flight