The upcoming Germantown School Board election will include a candidate that I am honored to endorse.
Jill North has served our community and schools for more than 17 years through numerous volunteer and leadership roles in which she has focused on enhancing the educational experience of our students. Jill has been a tremendous asset to the Germantown School District.
She has served as Parent Teacher Association president here in Germantown at the elementary, middle and high school levels in addition to serving for eight years with the Wisconsin State PTA.
Jill knows our students, teachers and administrators and is respected as a creative leader and supporter of our schools. Jill has worked with our students through her volunteer work with Destination Imagination, Youth Futures and Junior Achievement. She has mentored many students through these programs and nurtured their leadership potential.
Jill has served on several district committees and developed a strong working relationship with administration and staff. Jill understands the challenges faced by our Germantown School Board and district administrators in addressing strategic goals while balancing the budget. Jill researches issues and offers creative ideas for solving problems. She has a collaborative leadership style and brings people together around an issue to build consensus.
Jill gets things done. This has been her track record in groups like Leadership Germantown and the previously mentioned organizations.
I invite you to join me in voting for Jill North for Germantown School Board on April 2.
- Donges Bay Road reconstruction enters final phase
- Germantown Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls Police Chiefs react to police brutality, community support
- Germantown Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Imagination Theatre of Germantown presents musical 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- Now intern surveys Gemantown's historic places
- Germantown Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- Germantown School Board hires Michael Nowak as new human resources director
- Germantown Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- Germantown ambulances to be overhauled to save money, extend use