Jill North is an excellent choice for the Germantown School Board with a long line of experiences which illustrate her love and concern for community and fiscally intelligent educational improvement. Jill has been a member of the Building Committee and Long Range Planning Committee on the School Board and because of this, has extensive history with analyzing the needs of the school district's maintenance needs.
Jill has also been an innovative leader with Leadership Germantown and helping students develop positive leadership with the PTA and Destination Imagination.
An example of this would be helping high school students understand fiscal responsibility with the development of a recycling of prom dresses event. Many students who could not afford a dress for prom can get a gently used dress that is donated by another student. This event helps Germantown students give back to others in the community.
Jill also has experience as president, treasurer and Building Leadership Team representative with the Germantown PTA, historian and treasurer with the PTA Area Council, and as a state board member with the WI State PTA, further illustrating her dedication and concern for schools in our community and state.
As a former School Board member, I strongly encourage the community of Germantown to vote for Jill North for the Germantown School Board on April 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown board requests more information on fire department referendum
- Germantown High School alumni wins gold at Warrior Games
- Two Germantown Police Officers injured after car chase
- Workouts happen around the clock at the Germantown Police Department
- Early Childhood Center plans hit roadblock, crowding remains an issue
- St. Boniface Apple Pie Production raises money for local charities
- Pollworkers needed for Nov. 4 election
- Germantown clerk urges voters to register before Nov. 4 election
- MLG Development purchases large chunk of new business park
- Brandtjen, Read discuss issues