Jill North is an excellent choice for the Germantown School Board with a long line of experiences which illustrate her love and concern for community and fiscally intelligent educational improvement. Jill has been a member of the Building Committee and Long Range Planning Committee on the School Board and because of this, has extensive history with analyzing the needs of the school district's maintenance needs.
Jill has also been an innovative leader with Leadership Germantown and helping students develop positive leadership with the PTA and Destination Imagination.
An example of this would be helping high school students understand fiscal responsibility with the development of a recycling of prom dresses event. Many students who could not afford a dress for prom can get a gently used dress that is donated by another student. This event helps Germantown students give back to others in the community.
Jill also has experience as president, treasurer and Building Leadership Team representative with the Germantown PTA, historian and treasurer with the PTA Area Council, and as a state board member with the WI State PTA, further illustrating her dedication and concern for schools in our community and state.
As a former School Board member, I strongly encourage the community of Germantown to vote for Jill North for the Germantown School Board on April 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Habitat for Humanity Opens ReStore in Germantown
- Community Calendar: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Facebook buy-sell-trade groups making difference in Falls, Germantown
- Police searching for 2 men for armed robbery at Craigslist sale
- Germantown to consider long-term plan for downtown district
- Germantown Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Germantown Plan Commission applauds design proposal
- Department of Transportation prepares for full closure of Highway 41
- Germantown school district seeks to continue improving ACT scores
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options