Jill North is an excellent choice for the Germantown School Board with a long line of experiences which illustrate her love and concern for community and fiscally intelligent educational improvement. Jill has been a member of the Building Committee and Long Range Planning Committee on the School Board and because of this, has extensive history with analyzing the needs of the school district's maintenance needs.
Jill has also been an innovative leader with Leadership Germantown and helping students develop positive leadership with the PTA and Destination Imagination.
An example of this would be helping high school students understand fiscal responsibility with the development of a recycling of prom dresses event. Many students who could not afford a dress for prom can get a gently used dress that is donated by another student. This event helps Germantown students give back to others in the community.
Jill also has experience as president, treasurer and Building Leadership Team representative with the Germantown PTA, historian and treasurer with the PTA Area Council, and as a state board member with the WI State PTA, further illustrating her dedication and concern for schools in our community and state.
As a former School Board member, I strongly encourage the community of Germantown to vote for Jill North for the Germantown School Board on April 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: May 28, 2015
- Germantown to begin working on parks department survey results
- Germantown sets plan in place to name new public works director
- Germantown could consider a referendum based on school facilities survey
- Mud run to raise funds for teacher grants in Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown school board moves forward on Rockfield expansion (1)
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown High School ranks fifth in state by U.S. News and World Report
- Road construction season affects more than Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls