Cassie Martin will soon bring her experience as a principal, assistant principal, department chair, alternative program administrator and teacher to Menomonee Falls' largest elementary school.
Martin is slated to step into her post as principal of Ben Franklin Elementary School Feb. 25.
She most recently worked as principal at Barton Elementary School in West Bend, where she has served since 2011. Before that, Martin served as the director of Washington County Head Start for three years. She served as assistant high school principal for two years, math department chair for one year and was a math teacher for five years.
Martin has facilitated Barton Elementary as a Response to Intervention demonstration site for the past two years and has implemented Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports at the school. Menomonee Falls uses both RtI and PBIS at its schools.
"Our leadership team is remarkably strong. Cassie Martin is another great addition to the team," said Superintendent Patricia Greco. "Cassie is passionate about making a difference in the lives of every child, and she is deeply talented in working with families and staff in leading a strong school culture. We are very fortunate to have Cassie joining us."
- Board overturns Germantown Plan Commission's decision on zoning that impacts Saxony Village
- Germantown School District to survey residents to gauge support for facility improvement plans
- Germantown Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund provides unique experience for students, to host Mud Splash
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department