1A clerk called police after an unknown man displayed a knife and robbed BP Gas, W156 N11190 Pilgrim Road, at about 6:40 a.m. Dec. 31. The suspect, described as a young white male dressed in black, fled eastbound on foot.
2A Springfield XD subcompact .40-caliber handgun along with one magazine and a grip extender, a black and orange backpack and some loose change was stolen from a residence in the N109 W15800 block of Preachers Court before 3:10 p.m. Dec. 30.
3An officer conducting a building check at Marko's Pizza, W156 N9664 Pilgrim Road, discovered the front west side door had been forced open and an undetermined amount of money was stolen from a floor safe at 4:10 a.m. Jan. 5.
4A purse was stolen from a Cadillac Escalade parked at Cracker Barrel, W176 N9778 Rivercrest Drive, before 1:05 p.m. Dec. 31. The report did not state how the suspect(s) gained entry to the vehicle.
5Police are seeking a 29-year-old woman who shoplifted a television set from Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., before 8:30 p.m. Jan. 2. The woman was positively identified as the suspect through video surveillance.
6An unknown man wearing a gray Brewer's hooded sweat shirt shoplifted fishing lures at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, at 5:55 p.m. Jan. 5. Officers are following up with witnesses.
7A woman called police to report her wallet was stolen out of her purse while she was shopping at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., at 11:50 a.m. Jan. 6. Police are following up with video surveillance from the business.
8An 18-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on Division Road and Tanglewood Drive at 1:55 a.m. Jan. 4.
9A 24-year-old woman was arrested for drunken driving after police received two calls regarding a driver swerving all over the road and speeding on South U.S. Highway 41 and Holy Hill Road at 2:10 p.m. Jan. 4. Her blood alcohol content was unavailable.
10A 59-year-old Germantown man was transported to the hospital with possible injuries after his vehicle was struck from behind and pushed into a vehicle in front of him while waiting in line to mail a letter at the U.S. Post Office drive-up mailboxes, W156 N11301 Pilgrim Road, at 3:35 p.m. Dec. 21. The driver of the striking vehicle, an 83-year-old Germantown woman, told police her foot may have slipped off the brake and onto the gas pedal while waiting in line. She was cited for failure to have control of a vehicle.
11Germantown police deployed the canine unit after a driver became uncooperative and argumentative with police during a traffic stop on Nigbor Drive and Concord Road at 7:20 p.m. Dec. 31. The driver was temporarily detained in handcuffs until he calmed down and eventually apologized for his behavior. He was cited for operating while suspended and given a verbal warning for disorderly conduct.
Germantown police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 18 rescue calls and two fire department calls between Dec. 30 and Jan. 6.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Germantown police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Germantown Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 18, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 11, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: June 4, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 28, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: May 7, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 30, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 16, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 9, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: April 2, 2015
- Germantown Police Report: March 26, 2015