A 43-year-old woman called police after she was trampled by numerous customers during the Thanksgiving Day sales event at Walmart.
According to the Germantown police log:
The woman stated she was in the video gaming section of the electronics department to purchase advertised video games at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., shortly after 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. When employees started handing out the special sale-priced video games, customers behind her began to trample and push her as they tried to grab the products for themselves.
The woman sustained minor injuries to her right wrist and right ankle and declined medical treatment.
She was unable to identify anyone involved in the melee and told police she would be filing an incident report with Walmart management.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown School Board members call modular classrooms a "band-aid," call for permanent solution
- Germantown school district survey yields support for pool, solutions to elementary overcrowding
- Gehl Sponsorship takes Germantown performing arts pavilion a big step closer to becoming a reality
- Waukesha, Washington counties at "very high" fire danger risk
- Germantown Police Report: April 16, 2015
- One killed, firefighter injured in Germantown townhouse fire April 11
- Germantown board considers major change to regulation of private sewer laterals (1)
- Germantown commission to review four requests to expand within the village
- Milwaukee woman drives into Germantown Walmart by accident
- Helm defeats Raymonds in Menomonee Falls Village President race