An unknown suspect(s) stole $50 from the concession stand near Kennedy Middle School, W160 N11836 Crusader Court, before 1:24 p.m. June 25.
The driver of a silver car stole a decorative plant on display outside Sendik's, N112 W15800 Mequon Road, before 6:20 p.m. June 24. Police have a suspect and are following up.
A small amount of scrap metal was stolen from A C Tool & Machine, W185 N11424 Whitney Drive, before 8:10 a.m. June 26.
A resident reported several items stolen from his barn in the N124 W13800 block of Lovers Lane at 8:25 a.m. June 26. Nothing of value was missing and a special watch in the area was requested.
A 28-year-old man was arrested for car theft after police pulled him over for driving a stolen vehicle at Valvoline, N96 W18594 County Line Road, at 9:40 a.m. June 26. The vehicle was reported stolen out of Milwaukee.
A 2003 Dodge Stratus was reported stolen in the W211 N11800 block of Hilltop Drive at 1:42 p.m. June 26.
A 22-year-old man was arrested for stealing several bottles of liquor from the bar at Bub's Irish Pub, N116 W16218 Main St., shortly after midnight June 28.
The driver of a black Toyota Camry left without paying for $41 of gas at Speedway, W164 N11233 Squire Drive, at 4:30 a.m. June 28.
Two men, ages 24 and 22, were arrested for disorderly conduct after they had a physical altercation with a 23-year-old man in the N116 W16200 block of Main Street at 1:25 a.m. June 29.
Officers responding to reports of loud noise and disruptive activity in the W217 N9700 block of White Horse Drive arrested an 18-year-old man for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and a 19-year-old woman for underage drinking at 11 p.m. June 25.
A 46-year-old Hartford man was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries after his motorcycle was struck by a car that ran a red light at the intersection of Lannon and Maple roads at 11:15 a.m. June 21. The driver of the vehicle, a 42-year-old Allenton man, was cited for failure to yield the right of way and operating while revoked.
A 22-year-old Richfield man was transported to the hospital for neck pain after his vehicle was rear-ended, causing his vehicle to strike a vehicle in front of him on County Line Road and Richfield Way at 3:45 p.m. June 27. The driver of the striking vehicle, a 17-year-old Milwaukee girl, was cited for inattentive driving.
Two vehicles were scratched and damaged while parked in the N114 W16000 block of Sylvan Circle before 10:15 a.m. June 27.
Germantown police assisted with 17 rescue calls between June 24 and July 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 14, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Germantown Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: May 22