Police were called after an altercation between brothers in Germantown resulted in a broken urn and a family member's ashes being scattered on the sidewalk.
According to the police report:
A resident called police after his two siblings got into a heated argument Sunday morning around 9:20.
The altercation led to a brother throwing and breaking the urn containing their mother's ashes on the sidewalk outside their residence in the W211 N11600 block of Hilltop Circle.
The caller told police he and his brother were able to get most of their mother's ashes off the sidewalk and into a plastic bag.
- Germantown High School students honored on scholarship night
- County Line Elementary evacuated due to bomb threat
- Germantown School Board defers decision on human resources directors
- Germantown Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Threat 'not credible'; Kennedy Middle School in Germantown is open today
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Germantown Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- Germantown Superintendent Jeff Holmes announces candidacy for Wisconsin State Superintendent (8)
- Leadership Germantown class looks to form police honor guard
- Mai Fest canceled for this year; Germantown group seeks new home for beloved celebration