Menomonee Falls - A 17-year-old girl was arrested for drunken driving after police found her sleeping behind the steering wheel of her car parked in a lane of traffic on Main Street on June 6.
According to the police report:
At 12:40 a.m. June 6, Menomonee Falls police received an anonymous complaint of a vehicle parked in a lane of traffic on Main Street at Leon Road. Officers located the car parked in the eastbound lane of Main Street with its engine running and lights off. The driver, a 17-year-old Pewaukee girl, had her seat belt on and was sleeping in the front driver's seat with no pants on.
When the driver awoke she vomited. Police contacted emergency medical services but it was determined there was no medical emergency. The girl was given a field sobriety test, which she failed. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.17.
Officers searching her vehicle located a full can of beer on the driver's floorboard. The suspect stated she had been drinking at a residence with her ex-boyfriend and others, but could not give an exact location to police.
She was arrested for drunken driving and underage driver transporting intoxicants in a motor vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mud run to raise funds for teacher grants in Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Germantown school board moves forward on Rockfield expansion (1)
- Germantown Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Germantown High School ranks fifth in state by U.S. News and World Report
- Road construction season affects more than Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls
- First Bank Financial Centre of Menomonee Falls gives back to community
- Road construction season has started in Germantown
- Mai Fest hits Germantown, May 15-17
- 225 So Mia Famiglia brings old favorites to new location in downtown Waukesha