Menomonee Falls - A 17-year-old girl was arrested for drunken driving after police found her sleeping behind the steering wheel of her car parked in a lane of traffic on Main Street on June 6.
According to the police report:
At 12:40 a.m. June 6, Menomonee Falls police received an anonymous complaint of a vehicle parked in a lane of traffic on Main Street at Leon Road. Officers located the car parked in the eastbound lane of Main Street with its engine running and lights off. The driver, a 17-year-old Pewaukee girl, had her seat belt on and was sleeping in the front driver's seat with no pants on.
When the driver awoke she vomited. Police contacted emergency medical services but it was determined there was no medical emergency. The girl was given a field sobriety test, which she failed. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.17.
Officers searching her vehicle located a full can of beer on the driver's floorboard. The suspect stated she had been drinking at a residence with her ex-boyfriend and others, but could not give an exact location to police.
She was arrested for drunken driving and underage driver transporting intoxicants in a motor vehicle.
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department
- Germantown Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Germantown High School presents Tony Award winning Gershwin production April 15 — 17
- H.I.S. Players to present "Heart of the Mesa" starting April 20
- Borden upends Warnimont to earn spot on Germantown School Board