Menomonee Falls - A 17-year-old girl was arrested for drunken driving after police found her sleeping behind the steering wheel of her car parked in a lane of traffic on Main Street on June 6.
According to the police report:
At 12:40 a.m. June 6, Menomonee Falls police received an anonymous complaint of a vehicle parked in a lane of traffic on Main Street at Leon Road. Officers located the car parked in the eastbound lane of Main Street with its engine running and lights off. The driver, a 17-year-old Pewaukee girl, had her seat belt on and was sleeping in the front driver's seat with no pants on.
When the driver awoke she vomited. Police contacted emergency medical services but it was determined there was no medical emergency. The girl was given a field sobriety test, which she failed. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.17.
Officers searching her vehicle located a full can of beer on the driver's floorboard. The suspect stated she had been drinking at a residence with her ex-boyfriend and others, but could not give an exact location to police.
She was arrested for drunken driving and underage driver transporting intoxicants in a motor vehicle.
- Germantown 'craft winery' owner crafts 9,000 bottles by hand
- Germantown Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Donges Bay Road reconstruction enters final phase
- Germantown Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls Police Chiefs react to police brutality, community support
- Germantown Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Imagination Theatre of Germantown presents musical 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- Now intern surveys Gemantown's historic places
- Germantown Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- Germantown School Board hires Michael Nowak as new human resources director