The School District of Menomonee Falls will see two new faces come fall.
Corey Golla was selected as the principal of Menomonee Falls High School and Andy Farley was named assistant principal. Farley and Golla are both wrapping up their tenures at Brookfield East High School.
Golla has been the athletic and activities director for Brookfield East High School for the past eight years and served as associate principal. He has taught both middle and high school courses and has 16 years of experience in education. Golla received his master's degree in educational leadership from Marion College.
Golla has also received the Elmbrook School District Outstanding Employee award and is trained on Baldrige criteria for performance excellence in education, according to the Menomonee Falls School District.
Farley has been interim athletic and activities director and assistant principal at Brookfield East since February. He has taught high school social studies and coached boys' basketball for eight years. Farley has a master's degree in educational leadership from Marion University.
Among other leadership tasks, Farley has taught Advanced Placement psychology, coordinated an academic honors evening, developed standards for social studies courses and worked on a team to develop differentiation strategies for freshmen adopted across the school, according to the school district.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taxpayers could see small increase to village taxes
- Germantown moves forward with fire department referendum for 2015
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory
- Graham's memory honored with fundraising party for childhood cancer
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Brandtjen opts to retain seat on Waukesha County Board
- Beer Garden proposal prompts need for long-term plans for downtown Germantown
- Rep. Knodl becomes assistant majority leader
- Germantown Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014