The School District of Menomonee Falls will see two new faces come fall.
Corey Golla was selected as the principal of Menomonee Falls High School and Andy Farley was named assistant principal. Farley and Golla are both wrapping up their tenures at Brookfield East High School.
Golla has been the athletic and activities director for Brookfield East High School for the past eight years and served as associate principal. He has taught both middle and high school courses and has 16 years of experience in education. Golla received his master's degree in educational leadership from Marion College.
Golla has also received the Elmbrook School District Outstanding Employee award and is trained on Baldrige criteria for performance excellence in education, according to the Menomonee Falls School District.
Farley has been interim athletic and activities director and assistant principal at Brookfield East since February. He has taught high school social studies and coached boys' basketball for eight years. Farley has a master's degree in educational leadership from Marion University.
Among other leadership tasks, Farley has taught Advanced Placement psychology, coordinated an academic honors evening, developed standards for social studies courses and worked on a team to develop differentiation strategies for freshmen adopted across the school, according to the school district.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown Police Report: July 24, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 24, 2014
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue
- Battle of the Bands to feature groups from Germantown, Menomonee Falls
- Germantown resident is the change she wants to see in the world
- TJ Hale announced as Germantown's new business park anchor tenant
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Germantown considers early childhood learning center on Mequon Road
- News & Notes: July 17, 2014 issue