With the confusion in the state at this election time, let's get this one right in our hometown. Art Zabel is the current trustee running for re-election in District 4. Even though I do not live in that district, I do rely on Trustee Art Zabel for facts about issues in our village - by watching him on various board meetings and calling him.
Art Zabel is always looking for ways to save taxpayers' dollars. Last November, he brought forward several thousand dollars worth of additional spending cuts, which reduced our village taxes. He does his own homework and is not afraid to ask questions of staff. As a plus, he also has no conflict of interest with any relatives working for the village.
Let's retain a strong voice for the residents of District 4 and all of Germantown. I encourage District 4 residents to vote for Art Zabel on April 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown parents speak out against large kindergarten class sizes, district acknowledges problem
- What parents in Menomonee Falls, Germantown need to know about the measles outbreak
- Germantown Police Report: Feb. 26, 2015
- Germantown dog doesn't win at Westminster but holds head high
- Knodl supports, speaks in favor of Right-to-work legislation
- Germantown school board approves resignation of teacher arrested for vandalism
- Germantown Park and Recreation Department hires new recreation supervisor
- Wauwatosa East High School students won Scholastic Art Awards
- In Our Schools: Feb. 19
- Germantown kindergarten teacher to resign after reassignment, disorderly conduct arrest