With the confusion in the state at this election time, let's get this one right in our hometown. Art Zabel is the current trustee running for re-election in District 4. Even though I do not live in that district, I do rely on Trustee Art Zabel for facts about issues in our village - by watching him on various board meetings and calling him.
Art Zabel is always looking for ways to save taxpayers' dollars. Last November, he brought forward several thousand dollars worth of additional spending cuts, which reduced our village taxes. He does his own homework and is not afraid to ask questions of staff. As a plus, he also has no conflict of interest with any relatives working for the village.
Let's retain a strong voice for the residents of District 4 and all of Germantown. I encourage District 4 residents to vote for Art Zabel on April 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Students help break ground for Rockfield addition
- Germantown Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Momentum Early Learning to open by year-end in Germantown
- Three seats on Germantown School Board up for election in April
- Germantown High School students earn $100,000 grant for teen driving safety efforts
- Taxpayers in Germantown to see taxes creep up for '16
- Germantown officials approve zoning code changes prompted by controversial development proposal
- Longtime Germantown police officer, Korean War vet participates in Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Germantown Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Tender Reflections breaks ground on assisted living community in Germantown