With the confusion in the state at this election time, let's get this one right in our hometown. Art Zabel is the current trustee running for re-election in District 4. Even though I do not live in that district, I do rely on Trustee Art Zabel for facts about issues in our village - by watching him on various board meetings and calling him.
Art Zabel is always looking for ways to save taxpayers' dollars. Last November, he brought forward several thousand dollars worth of additional spending cuts, which reduced our village taxes. He does his own homework and is not afraid to ask questions of staff. As a plus, he also has no conflict of interest with any relatives working for the village.
Let's retain a strong voice for the residents of District 4 and all of Germantown. I encourage District 4 residents to vote for Art Zabel on April 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown School District approves less open enrollment, Chapter 220 seats for 2015-16
- Germantown polling residents on growth and recreation plan
- Plans proceed for Donges Bay reconstruction in Germantown
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 27, 2015
- Crowds turn out to discuss long-term plans for downtown Germantown
- New & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015
- Germantown businesses receive funding for workforce development
- Germantown Fire Department seeks to enlist additional paid-on-call staff
- Germantown Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015
- Germantown plan commission seeks input on plans for Main Street