With the confusion in the state at this election time, let's get this one right in our hometown. Art Zabel is the current trustee running for re-election in District 4. Even though I do not live in that district, I do rely on Trustee Art Zabel for facts about issues in our village - by watching him on various board meetings and calling him.
Art Zabel is always looking for ways to save taxpayers' dollars. Last November, he brought forward several thousand dollars worth of additional spending cuts, which reduced our village taxes. He does his own homework and is not afraid to ask questions of staff. As a plus, he also has no conflict of interest with any relatives working for the village.
Let's retain a strong voice for the residents of District 4 and all of Germantown. I encourage District 4 residents to vote for Art Zabel on April 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Washington County votes to implement priority based budgeting process
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 2
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 22-28
- What to expect on a Germantown ballot
- Germantown Police Report: April 2, 2015
- Action on Greenfield request to take over Kulwicki Park's care delayed
- Germantown resumes plans for 2015 referendum for full-time fire department
- Family-owned Gehl Foods sold to Chicago-based firm, promising growth
- Menomonee Falls parents charged with child neglect after son reports sharing food with dogs (1)