With the confusion in the state at this election time, let's get this one right in our hometown. Art Zabel is the current trustee running for re-election in District 4. Even though I do not live in that district, I do rely on Trustee Art Zabel for facts about issues in our village - by watching him on various board meetings and calling him.
Art Zabel is always looking for ways to save taxpayers' dollars. Last November, he brought forward several thousand dollars worth of additional spending cuts, which reduced our village taxes. He does his own homework and is not afraid to ask questions of staff. As a plus, he also has no conflict of interest with any relatives working for the village.
Let's retain a strong voice for the residents of District 4 and all of Germantown. I encourage District 4 residents to vote for Art Zabel on April 3.
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department
- Germantown Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Germantown High School presents Tony Award winning Gershwin production April 15 — 17
- H.I.S. Players to present "Heart of the Mesa" starting April 20
- Borden upends Warnimont to earn spot on Germantown School Board