Voters face four contested elections in Germantown, while Menomonee Falls incumbents run unopposed to regain their seats.
Polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. in both Germantown and Menomonee Falls.
In District 1, incumbent David Baum with face off with Bill Steitz, a former trustee who lost his seat to Baum. Long-time board member Melvin Ewert faces challenger Thomas Barney in District 3. Incumbent Jeffrey Hughes, who was appointed, takes on challenger Wyatt Wiehr to maintain his spot in District 4.
Incumbent Jeff Werderman runs unopposed in District 2.
Erin Jex, the seat 5 incumbent, faces Robert Soderberg to maintain her seat on the School Board. The other open spot is seat 3 where incumbent Lester Spies runs unopposed.
Here are the locations of Germantown polls:
District 1: Bethlehem Ev. Lutheran School, W14290 Bel Aire Lane
District 2: Germantown American Legion Post, W15932 Freistadt Road
District 3: Stony Hills Presbyterian Church, W17655 Mequon Road
District 4: CrossWay Church, N10041 Pilgrim Road
Interested voters who do not know where they vote should consult the village's website village.germantown.wi.us. Contact the clerk's office at (262) 250-4740 with any questions.
Three seats on the board are up for election, but each is an incumbent running unopposed. Jim Jeskewitz (District 2), a member since 1999, Sharon Ellis (District 1) and Dennis Farrell (District 3) have been on the board since 2003 and look to retain their seats on the board.
The School Board is equally as noncompetitive as incumbents Gina Palazzari and Ron Bertieri are the only candidates to file for the two open seats.
Here are the locations of Menomonee Falls polls:
Wards 1 and 2: Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, N7863 Town Hall Road
Wards 3, 9 and 10: Good Shepherd Church, W17658 Christman Road
Wards 4, 8 and 11: St. Paul's United Church of Christ, W16856 Appleton Ave.
Wards 5, 6 and 13: Menomonee Falls Public Library, N8436 Pilgrim Road
Wards 7 and 12: Hiawatha Building, W16579 Menomonee Ave.
Wards 14, 15 and 21: Lilly Road Fire Station, N7501 Lilly Road
Wards 16 and 17: Holy Cross Church, N8131 Pilgrim Road
Wards 18, 25 and 26: Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, W18700 Lisbon Road
Wards 19, 24, 27 and 28: Davians Banquet & Conference Center, W16300 Silver Spring Drive
Wards 20 and 22: The Lutheran Church of the Prince of Peace, N7149 Pilgrim Road
Wards 23 and 29: Pilgrim Evangelical Lutheran School, N5429 Bette Drive
Interested voters who do not know where they should vote should consult the village's website menomonee-falls.org/index.aspx?nid=525. For questions, call Village Hall at (262) 532-4200.
- Board overturns Germantown Plan Commission's decision on zoning that impacts Saxony Village
- Germantown School District to survey residents to gauge support for facility improvement plans
- Germantown Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund provides unique experience for students, to host Mud Splash
- Germantown Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Germantown Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Sendik's celebrates 90th anniversary with special two-week event at its stores, including Germantown
- Washington County artists encouraged to participate in annual Art Purchase Award Contest
- Chaz Hastings proposes temporary parking lot to help with parking along Main Street in Germantown
- St. Boniface students donate hundreds of bears to Germantown Fire Department