• Natasha Fergelic and Christopher Klingkammer of Germantown are parents of a son, Ashton Michael Klingkammer born April 22, 2009. He was 7 pounds, 8 ounces and 21 inches. He joins sister Justice, 13, and brother Taylor, 7.
• Kim and Nick Zvara of Germantown are parents of a daughter, Grace Elizabeth Zvara, born April 22, 2009. She was 6 pounds, 12 ounces and 20 inches.
• Stephanie and Joseph Wagner of Menomonee Falls are parents of a son, Beaumont Jackson Wagner, born April 27, 2009. He was 6 pounds, 10 ounces and 20 inches. He joins sister Bisou, 2.
• Kimberly and Steven D'Amato of Menomonee Falls are parents of a daughter, Camille Susan D'Amato, born April 28, 2009. She was 7 pounds, 12 ounces and 20 inches. She joins sister Mia, 2.
• Colleen and John Wachter of Menomonee Falls are parents of a son, Carter August Wachter, born May 1, 2009. He was 7 pounds, 2 ounces and 20 inches. He joins brother Wyatt, 2.
• Jessica and Matthew Zeratsky of Menomonee Falls are parents of a daughter, Natalie Ruth Zeratsky, born May 4, 2009. She was 7 pounds and 21 inches.
• Annie and John Flynn of Menomonee Falls are parents of a son, Ryan Christopher Flynn, born May 5, 2009. He was 4 pounds, 10 ounces and 18 inches. He joins sisters Kaitlin, 10, Molly, 7, Maggie, 6, and Colleen, 4, and brother Jack, 2.
• Sarah and Matthew Lorbecki of Germantown are parents of a daughter, Carley Anne Lorbecki, born May 18, 2009. She was 6 pounds, 4 ounces and 20 1/2 inches. She joins sisters Alissa, 3, and Keira, 1.
• Nicholas Damico of Germantown graduated from Ripon College this spring.
• Jennifer Posh of Menomonee Falls was named to the Beloit College spring 2009 dean's list.
• Erik Thompson of Germantown and James Raymonds of Menomonee Falls graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point this spring.
• Staci Brokiewicz of Menomonee Falls received a bachelor's degree from Lakeland College on May 3.
• The following students were named to the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point spring 2009 honors list: Jennifer Byington, Matthew Cooke and Heather Heimann - Germantown; Stephanie Albrecht, Alison Dwyer, Samuel Fellows, John Katz, James Raymonds, Travis Rusch, Michael Thom and Timothy Zoulek - Menomonee Falls.
• Poems by Michael Holbach, Claire LoCicero, Chelsea Bingenheimer, Paige Groth,Jessica Schleicher and Lauren Schleicher, all seventh-grade students at St. Mary's, were selected for publication in next edition of "Signs and Wonder: A Young Catholic's Poetry Journal."
• Lydia Kraemer, a 2008 graduate of St. Mary's, will be touring with her band "Audiocure" on The Extreme Tour this summer. It is a tour of the nation's up-and-coming Christian bands and professional skateboarders, reaching out to teens with stops in New York and the Midwest, with a visit to Milwaukee the last weekend in August.
• Deb Mueller of Germantown - dean of students, director of student activities and math teacher at Divine Savior Holy Angels High School - has received the Catholic Family Life Insurance 2009 Catholic Educator of the Year Award.
• Eric L. Buss is returning to the U.S. after a deployment to the Iraqi Theater of Operations in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. The specialist, a UH-60 helicopter repairer with three years of military service, is assigned to the 404th Aviation Support battalion, Combat Aviation, 4th Infantry Division, Fort Hood, Killeen, Texas. He is the son of Gerald and Laurie Buss of Menomonee Falls.
Do you have some news in your family? Send Celebrations submissions to Celebrations/Community Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, 53186; or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrations: Nov. 28
- Celebrations: Nov. 21
- Celebrations: Nov. 14
- Celebrations: Oct. 31
- Celebrations: Oct. 24
- Celebrations: Sept. 12
- Celebrations: Aug. 22
- Celebrations: Aug. 8
- Celebrations: July 25
- Celebrations: July 18
- Celebrations: July 11
- Celebrations: June 20
- Celebrations: June 13
- Celebrations: May 9
- Celebrations: April 11
- Celebrations: April 4