cur-mud-geon: anyone who hates hypocrisy and pretense and has the temerity to say so; anyone with the habit of pointing out unpleasant facts in an engaging and humorous manner
- The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow.
- Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.
- Seat belts are not as confining as wheel chairs.
- How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?
- Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone else looks?
- Scratch a cat and you'll have a permanent job.
- No one ever says, It's only a game", when they're winning.
- The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
- Have you ever thought about the fact that, in forty years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos? And rap music will be the Golden Oldies?
- Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind; and, the ones that mind don't matter.
The Curmudgeon Blog today is titled "Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire?"