Germantown — Amid the recent completion of the revaluation of homes and businesses in Germantown, misconduct charges against Accurate Appraisal have yet to be resolved.
At a local level, officials are taking the Sept. 12 ruling by the federal appeals court to reinstate the requirement that voters show photo identification when casting ballots in stride. Amidst the recent changes at the state level as it pertains to voter ID legislation, local village clerks say one thing will not be changing.
On Wednesday night, September 24, 2014,the "6th Annual School Sponsored Powder Puff Football Game" was held at Datka Stadium. In the semi-final games, the Seniors defeated the Freshmen, 12-0 and the Sophomores defeated the Juniors 36-6. The championship game was a rematch of last year’s finals teams and the Sophomores defeated the Seniors 20-6. Thank you to all participants, the staff who volunteered their time and our spectators. Special thanks to Mikaela Janes and Emma Brandenburg, who helped to organize this event. $1,346 was raised with 80% of the proceeds going to the St. Boniface Food Pantry and the remaining 20% going to the Senior Class.